Saturday, December 19, 2009

8. Practice Presentation

We did our practice presentation about the short story " a woman on a roof". My team was the first team of the presentations and I am a little bit excited before the presentation. After we started I am going to feel more comfortable because our colleagues and Sonja was very tolerant and gentle. I wasn't satisfied exactly with my performance because I and my partners made some mistakes for example we all read much more than we talked and we made short presentation than we should. Anyway we learned that what we should do and at which points did we good. Thaks to Sonja and the class members for their feedbacks and comments they will be useful and helpful sources for our presenting way.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about forgetting things - the audience doesn't know what you're going to say. ;-)

    I'm glad you found the feedback helpful.

    Good luck for the next one!

    ReplyDelete